Biorasi Breaks Down the Barriers to Blood Disorder and Disease Studies
Smart Solutions to Clinical Trial Challenges
Clinical research continues to be a vital element in understanding and treating benign and malignant rare hematology diseases including:
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Cold Agglutinin Disease (CAD)
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (AIHA)
- Hematological Malignancies (Leukemia, Lymphoma, etc.)
Before you begin your next clinical trial, be sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have strong relationships with your clinical sites?
- Can you find the right type and number of patients for your trial?
- Do you have expertise in operations and logistics for global trials?
- Are you working with an experienced CRO who can provide answers to these important questions?
Biorasi is Your Guide to Successful Hematology Trials
Biorasi can help your company identify and overcome common obstacles to meeting hematology trial milestones.
- Biorasi understands recruitment and retention challenges for hemolytic anemia and other rare hematology diseases, matching your prospective patients by etiology and geography.
- We pride ourselves on our international reach and expertise, customizing our recruitment efforts to include patient-centric strategies – leveraging patient registries, advocacy groups, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and other solutions that optimize global enrollment.
- We know communication is key, and we continue to strengthen our relationships with clinical site partners on a global scale.
Additionally, we realize the importance of decentralized solutions to expand access to patients far from study sites, leveraging technology and patient-focused strategies to improve participation and remove the travel burden and other obstacles to identification, engagement and retention.